Gantale Inc Terms of Service
Last Updated 9/29/2017
By using or accessing Gantale, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, please do not continue to use/access the website.
We may change any of the terms and conditions contained this Agreement, including all information, tolls, and services. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Service at any time on this page. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. Your continued use of the website after the effective date of revised version of this Agreement constitute as your acceptance of its terms and your agreement to be bound by these terms.
Purpose of This Site and Service
Gantale is a platform where brands and creators (each an “influencer”) can find and connect each other and connecting Announcers willing to promote their brands and/or products to an influential influencers. We try to match an influencer’s profile to Announcers specific campaign’s requirements. Our services are independent organizations and not contractors, agents or employees of Gantale. We are not responsible for the acts, error, omissions or negligence of influencer or for any personal injuries, death, property damages or expense created by influencers.
Sign up and Registration Process
1. You agree to provide truthful, accurate and complete information during the sign up process.
2. Inaccurate or untruthful incomplete information may result in termination of your access at the website.
3. To become a user, you must register and create an account at Gantale.com. Even if you are just using contact form, these cause to collect and store your required information.
5. If you allow third party to access your account on your behalf, you shall ensure that the third party is bound by the Terms of Service.
6. You solely responsible for activities that occur under your account, including activities initiated by third party even if activities are not authorized by you.
7. We have a right to deny access to anyone to the website or the services its offer at any time and for any reason for violating these Terms of Service.
8.When you register an account, you will be asked to choose a username and password (“Login Information”)
1. Influencers are responsible to (1) upload a video/picture on your SNS account for certain campaign. (2) set your account public. (3) show the brand or/and product. (4) include a positive comment on caption.
2. Gantale reserve the right to cancel the campaign if Announcer judges an influencer was not the right one to advertise.
3. Announcers are responsible to pay for all fees. We pay to an influencer’s commission after they finished promoting the product or/and brand on their SNS account.
4. You agree that Gantale is not responsible for, and does not (1) endorse, content posted within or through service. (2) have any obligation, monitor or remove ant content.
5. All content, including designs, graphics, pictures, illustrations, artwork, sound, music, words, phrases, titles, marks and logos displayed on the website are owned or licensed by Gantale and are protected by copyright.
6. Influencers particularly YouTubers shall not request travel expense and accommodation expense to us.
7. Influencers are responsible to post/upload picture/video by the date of deadline. If the deadline is not apparent, it means at least three months. However, when you uploading the video for campaign, you must upload for limited first and then Announcers will let you know if that content is acceptable or unacceptable. If answer is unacceptable, you must edit the content, otherwise you will be object to resign.
8. As an influencer, it is your responsibility to understand and abide the requirement imposed on you every time you create content for a campaign.
9. Influencers must follow the rules on SNS include Instagram and Youtube when promoting on their SNS account. If an influencer did not follow the rules on SNS, Gantale is not responsible for the penalty.
Third Party Websites
1. The website may provide links to third party websites. Gantale does not endorse the information contained on those websites or guarantee their quality.
2. You use these third party services at your own risk.
3. If you choose to purchase services from a third party, you are entering a separate agreement with that third party.
Gantale is commited to protecting your privacy. The terms of this policy apply to all Gantale websites.
1. Your Gantale account is protected by a username and password.
2. Your Gantale account should only be accessed by you.
3. The viewing of content is done at your own risk. Gantale cannot and does not guarantee that the website is compatible with your computers system.
4. You are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs of and to your computer system that may be necessary as a result of your use of website.
5. Gantale collects and uses personal information to operate and improve our sites, (1) to provide customer service, (2) to display content that is customized to your interests and preferences.
6. Gantale does not share your personal information with any outside parties. We may share your personal information within our corporate group.
In addition to the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the website (1) for unlawful purpose or/and acts (2) violate international, federal, rules, laws (3) to harass, abuse insult, harm, intimidate or discriminate based on sexual orientation, gender, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin or disability. (4) to submit false information (5) to spam (6) to write a false review (7) to obstruct our business (8) to connect and pay fees both Announcers and influencers outside of Gantale (fine apply). (9)
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer with to use our services, or when you cease using our website.
You agree to, identify, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Gantale and its affiliates, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents, information providers from any claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments and expenses including but not limited attorney fees, relating to or arising out of any breach of this Agreement or any use of the website by you, or by any other person using the service through you or using your computer.
All material on Gantale including images, logos, audio, videos, files and text, is protected under international copyright and other laws governing protection of intellectual property rights. Gantale reserve all rights in the website and all materials provided by Gantale in connection with these Terms of Service that are not specifically granted to you.
Any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com