I found about Jay Shetty when I was browsing YouTube randomly before. I think I was watching videos related to psychology, life hacks and self improvement and his video popped up. Ever since that day, I’m totally in love with his contents.
Who is Jay Shetty?
He is urban monk, who shares his journey of making wisdom on YouTube.
The accomplishment of Jay till now is given below:-
- Jay was named in the Forbes 30 Under 30
- Jay’s daily show HuffPost Live #FollowTheReader, where he interviewed the likes of Russell Brand, Tim Ferriss and Deepak Chopra reached 1 million people daily
- He has created content for and partnered with Snapchat, Facebook, National Geographic, Nasdaq and HuffPost to name a few.
- invited to keynote at leading companies including Google, L’Oreal, Facebook, Coca-Cola, HSBC, EY, Microsoft and Accenture.
- In 2016 he won the ITV Asian Media Award for Best Blog and came 3rdin the Guardian Rising Star Award in 2015.
- These are only a few.
And today I’d like to share his videos that I like.
These are the only ones I personally picked for you, but there are so many useful wisdom videos on his youtube channel and if you need legit wisdom advise, please go to his channel and watch videos that attract you.
I promise he’ll change your life!